Designate LifeQuest for Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger has changed their gift card fundraiser program. If you still have a Kroger gift card with a balance, please continue to use it.
The good news is that Kroger's new Community Rewards program is now based on your regular Kroger Plus card that you show each time you checkout.
The only thing we have to do is to register our Kroger Plus cards on-line and designate LifeQuest as our community recipient.
- Click on the Kroger.com link below and follow these instructions.
- Scroll down to find our Kroger Area: DELTA.
- Click the green button to ENROLL NOW.
- On the right-hand side of the page near the middle, click on the button that says either CREATE AN ACCOUNT or GET STARTED SIGN UP TODAY.
- Create an account by putting in your email address and password.
- Continue the process by putting in your ZIP code and choosing the Kroger store where you usually shop.
- You will be asked to choose an organization for Community Rewards. Type the words "LifeQuest of Arkansas".
- Choose search, then when LifeQuest comes up, click the button beside it.
- At the end of the process, you will be sent an email for confirmation. Open your email program, open the email from Kroger and click the enclosed link to confirm your enrollment in the program. This will need to be done annually.
If you do NOT have a Kroger Plus card, simply go to any Kroger Customer Care service desk and request one. They are free.
Designate LifeQuest for AmazonSmiles
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support your LifeQuest by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon credentials
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations or search for the charity of your choice (Search for LifeQuest of Arkansas please!)
4. Select your charity.