LifeQuest Summer at the Movies
Meet the Filmmakers
This summer, we are excited to collaborate with AETN and PBS for a new class called "Meet the Filmmakers." Each week, class members will view a documentary film, meet the filmmaker, and participate in a Q & A session following the film. Here is the full schedule:
July 10 Dream Land: Little Rock’s West 9th Street—Tanisha Conway, Producer
July 17 Historic Bridges of Arkansas—Casey Sanders, Producer
July 24 History on the Line: Preserving County Courthouses—Casey Sanders, Producer
July 31 Backroad Barns—Kevin Clark , Producer
Click here to read the filmmakers' bios and plan to join us for this class many more! The Summer Term will run July 10 - August 1. Registration opens Monday, June 3.
Lunch & A Movie
Presbyterian Village will host LifeQuest members for lunch and a special viewing of the documentary "Won't You Be My Neighbor" portraying the life and legacy of Fred Rogers.
Thursday, June 6
The movie will begin at 10:00 a.m. followed by lunch and discussion.
Presbyterian Village Chapel
510 N. Brookside, Little Rock
Registration for this event will open on Monday, May 13.
Mark Your Calendars:
- Spring Term: April 3 - May 23, 2019
- Summer Registration Opens: Monday, June 3, 2019
- Lunch & A Movie: "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" at Presbyterian Village, June 6, 2019
- Summer Term: July 10 - August 1, 2019
- Quarterly Board Meeting: July 18, 2019, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Ice Cream Social: August 7, 2019, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Fall Registration Opens: Monday, August 12
- Fall Term: September 18 - November
- New Member Orientation: September 11, 2019, 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Swingin' Down the Lane: October 10, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Quarterly Board Meeting: October 17, 2019, 12:00-1:00pm