What data do we collect?
LifeQuest of Arkansas collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (names, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc.)
- Aggregated data, including but not limited to the following:
- Geographical Information
- Device type used to access our website
- Personal preferences and interests
How do we collect your data?
You directly procvide LifeQuest of Arkansas with most of the data we collect. We also collect data and process data when you:
- Submit a request for services or questions.
- Place an order for any of our products and/or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our site or via email.
- Use or view our website vis your browser's cookies.
LifeQuest of Arkansas may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- As a result of your relationship to one or more of our clients
- Directly from third parties such as event registration software and other services utilized by our organization.
How do we use your data?
LifeQuest of Arkansas collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you about LifeQuest of Arkansas' products or services, which you have expressed interest in.
- Process and manage your product and/or service orders.
- Comply with our contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- Improve our customer service and website features.
LifeQuest of Arkansas will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the orginial purpose. If we need to use your information for an unrelated purpose, LifeQuest of Arkansas will notify you and explain our basis for doing so.
Where LifeQuest of Arkansas collects sensitive personal data, we will only request the information required for the specific purpose and always ask your specific contents. You can modify or remove consent at any time, which LifeQuest of Arkansas will act on immediately, unless there is a legitimate interest or legal reason for not doing so.
How do we store your data?
LifeQuest of Arkansas securely stores your data to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those staff members and other third parties who have a business need to know basis. They will only process your personal information pursuant our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
LifeQuest of Arkansas has also put in place procedures to deal with any security breach and will notify you of a suspected security breach where we are legally required to do so. Please understand, however, that there are inherent security risks in any online medium, and no guarantee can be made against unauthorized access by third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, LifeQuest of Arkansas considers the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which LifeQuest of Arkansas processed your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
LifeQuest of Arkansas will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary, to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, LifeQuest of Arkansas will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
LifeQuest of Arkansas will send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You will be able to opt out of this option.
What are your data protection rights?
LifeQuest of Arkansas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request LifeQuest of Arkansas provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. (see below)
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LifeQuest of Arkansas correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LifeQuest of Arkansas complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LifeQuest of Arkansas erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LifeQuest of Arkansas restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LifeQuest of Arkansas’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LifeQuest of Arkansas transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, LifeQuest of Arkansas may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
If you make a request, please wait forty-five (45) days for LifeQuest of Arkansas to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Call us at: 501-225-6073
Email us at: email@example.com